PRIVACY AND SECURITY NOTICE
1. This is a World Wide Web site for official information about Netcentric Enterprise Solutions for Interoperability (NESI). It is provided as a service by SSC Pacific. The purpose is to provide information about NESI.
2. All information presented on NESI has been approved for unlimited distribution. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this Web site are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigation and to maintain required correspondence files, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used to simply determine how many users are accessing the site, which pages are the most popular, and, from time to time, from which top level domain users are coming. This data is scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
6. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us using the NESI Feedback Form
You can chose not to accept these cookies and still use the site, but you may need to enter the same information repeatedly or lose synchronization between the sidebar and the content. The help information in your browser software should provide you with instruction on how to disable cookies.